Certificate in Entrepreneurship (CIE) Apply Now
The program objectives are presented below:
Eligibility Requirements and Admission
- To foster the spirit of entrepreneurship in participants
- To impart hands-on experience of entrepreneurial activity
- To establish a strong network of new entrepreneurs
- To inculcate strong soft skills via mentoring and group work
The following eligibility requirements will be applicable for all candidates:
- Education: Minimum Matriculation
- Age: Minimum 16 years
- Experience: Either running a business for at least a year, or willing to start one within the first month of the course
The successful candidates in round two will be selected based on :
- Entrepreneurial Potential: 50%
- Attitude: 30%
- Communication: 20%
IBA reserves the right to set any cut off it deems fit for the above components.
The training will be a mix of the following:
- Classroom sessions (lectures, case studies, videos, experiential exercises, guest speaker sessions)
- Business startup hands-on exercises, exhibition and presentations
- Field Trip(s)
- Mentoring and hand holding sessions
 IBA reserves the right to set any cut off it deems fit for the above components.
The training will be held at the IBA City Campus at the Aman Tower.
Rs. 80,000 / student