1.Not available to attend rehearsal/gown collection
Attending the convocation rehearsal is required to ensure that you are aware of all procedures of convocation on the day. However, if you are unavailable to attend due to any unforeseen circumstances, please visit Fauji Foundation Building at the IBA main campus to collect the convocation gowns. You can choose either of the time slots given below as per your convenience:
- Friday, December 6, 2019: 11:00 am
- Friday, December 6, 2019: 6:00 pm
- Saturday, December 07, 2019: 10:00 am
2. Requirement of extra passes for guests
You can bring along an additional guest. For this purpose, kindly visit the Administration Department, Fauji Foundation Building at the IBA main campus to purchase the additional pass. The cost of one additional pass is Rs. 5,000.
3. Change of guest(s)
In order to change the name and title of your guest, kindly visit the Administration Department, Fauji Foundation Building at the IBA main campus.
In case the guest name is not changed, no exchange of passes is allowed, and entry may not be allowed on the convocation day.
4. Unable to find your name on the graduating list
If you are unable to find your name on the convocation list (on the website), it could be because any of the three reasons:
- Nonreceipt of name from the Examination Department due to an error
- Insufficient or minor setback of grades
- Dues not yet cleared
If you have any more queries, kindly contact the relevant personnel without delay so that the list may be updated with your name:
Manager Finance, Revenue
5. Unable to attend the convocation due to an exam/request for changing event date.
The convocation date at the IBA is planned a year prior to the event, and unfortunately cannot be changed. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
6. How many additional passes can be purchased?
Due to capacity constraints, only 2 additional guests per student are permitted for the convocation, other than the two invited guests.
7. Can kids attend the convocation?
Children over 12 years can attend the convocation. We also have a Day Care facility (free of cost) for kids under 12 where they can stay during the event.