1. I cannot find my name on the graduating list.
If you are unable to find your name on the graduate list, it could be because of any of the following reasons:
- Non-receipt of name from the Examination Department due to an error
- Insufficient or minor setback of grades
If you have any more queries, kindly contact the relevant personnel without delay so that the list may be updated with your name:
Azhar Hussain Larik
2. What do I do if I am unable to attend the convocation due to an exam/request for changing event date?
The convocation date at the IBA is planned a year prior to the event, and unfortunately cannot be changed. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
3. Can my children (under the age of 12) attend the convocation?
Children under the age of 12 are not allowed inside the Convocation marquee area. All children must be dropped off at the IBA daycare facility and picked up at the time of exit.
4. Is it mandatory to have 'Covid-19 Booster Shot'?
It is advised that graduates and their guests have already taken the booster shots as per NCOC Guidelines, but it is not mandatory.
5. What is the difference between "primary" and "secondary" guests in the registration process?
As of now, there is no difference between the two guests. However, if there is a further notice from the NCOC regarding the crowd restrictions, we might have to limit the number of guests in the marquee. It is possible that only primary guests will be seated in the marquee and the secondary guests will be seated somewhere separately with the live screening of the event.
It all depends on the NCOC notifications, so there is no final decision as yet.