Deadline extended to apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship Program (EUSP)
The deadline to apply for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program (EUSP) has been extended till November 30, 2020.
EUSP is a flagship program of the HEC, with an objective to provide scholarships to financially challenged students for the duration of their studies. The IBA Karachi is one of the partner universities in this initiative and a considerable number of slots have been allocated for our students. Pertinent details of the program are mentioned below:
- The scholarships are targeted at students from low income families and marginalized regions to facilitate their undergraduate studies.
- The scholarship will cover the entire tuition fee along with a monthly stipend.
- Only freshmen (first and second semester students) are eligible to apply.
- All undergrad programs are covered under the Ehsaas Program.
- After applying online, you will have to submit hard copies of supporting documents along with the printout of the online application form to the IBA Financial Aid Office, Ground Floor, Fauji Foundation Building, Main Campus by the provided deadline.
- All the details of the eligibility criteria and supporting documents are available on the HEC website.
Please visit the link to apply online: