Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program (EUSP)
The Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program (EUSP) is a flagship program of the HEC, with an objective to provide scholarships to financially challenged students for the duration of their studies. The IBA Karachi is one of the partner universities in this initiative and a considerable number of slots have been allocated for our students. Pertinent details of the program are mentioned below:
- The scholarships are targeted at students from low income families and marginalized regions to facilitate their undergraduate studies.
- The scholarship will cover the entire tuition fee along with a monthly stipend.
- All undergraduate programs are covered under the Ehsaas Program.
- Students with any type of physical disability are also encouraged to apply.
- After applying online, students will have to submit hard copies of a few supporting documents along with the print out of the online application form to the IBA Financial Aid Office, Ground Floor, Fauji Foundation Building, Main Campus.
- For all the details on the Scholarship Program, click here.