SCHOLARSHIPS FOR THE TALENTED AND DESERVING STUDENTS OF PUNJAB PROVINCE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-24
We are pleased to inform you that the Government of Punjab has announced the scholarships for the talented and deserving students belonging to Punjab province, under The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) for the academic year 2023-24.
- Student must have domicile of the Punjab Province.
- Student must have secured at least 60% marks (first division) in their Intermediate Level Annual Examination in 2023.
- Student must have passed the above-mentioned examination through any board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Punjab or the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
- In Case of the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education only those students are eligible who have passed aforementioned examinations through Federal Government Institutions, private institutions & as private candidates situated within the geographical boundaries of Punjab are also eligible.
- Student must attain admission in FALL Semester 2023 in any Undergraduate Program of IBA.
- Should not be in receipt of any other educational Scholarship
- The annual declared household family income of prospective students must be equal to or less than Rs.720,000/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Twenty Thousand only).
- The student must also qualify the criteria for award of financial aid as prescribed by the institution.
All those students who are willing to avail the PEEF scholarship may kindly get in touch with the Financial Assistance Office via email email@example.com and send the following documents along with the application form:
- Affidavit form must be printed on the Stamp paper (Rs.50/-)
- Information Form
- Applicant CNIC (Front/ Back) / B-Form
- Applicant Domicile
- Father / Guardian CNIC (Front/Back)
- Current Salary Slip of your father/ Guardian
- Passport Size Picture
The last date of submission is September 30, 2023