SNPL Instalment Plan
1) Benefits of the Oraan SNPL program:
- Financial freedom: Oraan SNPL enables students to focus on their academics, without letting finances stand in the way
- Shariah compliant product: All Oraan products are Shariah compliant
- Quick and easy verification: There are no hidden charges, or long processes. The SNPL process flow is exactly as described: simple, quick and fully digital
- Easy repayment: Oraan clears the selected students' dues with IBA, while they can repay this amount to Oraan in 3 or 6 monthly instalments
- Transparency and Reliability: Oraan is a safe payments partner, and students will have a transparent process with no hidden charges
- Collaboration benefits: Through this partnership, we would like to bring financial education and literacy through seminars, workshops, etc., as well as future placement opportunities to the students of IBA.
- Profile building with Oraan: Signing up for SNPL may be the beginning of a student's transaction history with Oraan. As you make timely re-payments, your credit score and profile with Oraan build over time. Through your profile, you can unlock other benefits, including but not limited to the Oraan digital committee product.
2) Eligibility Criteria:
-The SNPL program is degree agnostic and any IBA student from any program can apply (except those undergraduate students enrolled in their first semesters). Your CGPA does not factor into the eligibility, however we will request for a copy of the courses enrolled in as well as a transcript to supplement your application.
3) Application Process:
(a) How to apply for the Oraan SNPL program:
- Students can use our online application form (link shared below) to apply. The process is fully digital and once your application has been submitted along with all required documents, you can expect to hear back from us within 2 to 3 working days. We accept applications on a rolling basis, however, you must apply at least 7 working days before the fee due date mentioned on the fee challan.
- It takes 2 to 3 working days for Team Oraan to make a decision about an application. Once your plan has been approved, you will be asked to confirm the same through email. Subsequently, you will be asked to co-sign a confirmation letter with Oraan, acknowledging the same. Within 24 hours of having received your confirmation, Oraan will clear your dues with the university.
- All your instalments to Oraan will be due on the 10th of each month.
(b) Documents required for the SNPL application:
- Student's CNIC
- Parent or guardian’s CNIC (or whoever is responsible for fee payment on behalf of the student)
- Contact information of the parent/guardian responsible for paying your dues
- A valid fee challan or ledger issued by the university, showing your outstanding dues
- Proof of courses enrolled in, for the semester being covered by the Oraan SNPL program
- Proof of income in the form of last 3 months' bank statement of the main fee sponsor, or last 3 months' salary slip if the first is not available.'
- A recent utility bill
- Contact information of a reference that is not a family member. In cases where the student is employed, you may provide a professional reference.
4) Repayment Process:
- Once the application has been approved and finalized with a co-signed letter, Oraan will share a repayment schedule with students through email
- The first instalment will be due on the following 10th of the month after your fee has been paid to IBA.
- Students can repay these instalments via bank transfer or cash deposit.
- Students are required to commit to the repayment schedules provided to them. In the event of an unforeseen event, such as sudden death or illness in the family, the student must immediately inform Oraan using either the email address or contact number provided, so we may accommodate their concerns within their repayment schedules. However, this exception will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Failing to comply with Oraan's repayment schedule will lead to a late fee penalty. Students require Oraan Clearance Letters to extract their degrees and transcripts from IBA.
To submit your application, kindly click on the form link: online application form
If you have any additional questions, please contact Team Oraan at 0301-8231837 or firstname.lastname@example.org