SCHOLARSHIPS FOR THE TALENTED AND DESERVING STUDENTS OF BALOCHISTAN PROVINCE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2023
We are pleased to inform you that the Government of Balochistan has announced the scholarships for talented and deserving students belonging to the Balochistan province, under The Balochistan Educational Endowment Fund (BEEF) for the academic year 2023-24.
All those students who are willing to avail the BEEF scholarship may kindly get in touch with the Financial Assistance Office via email firstname.lastname@example.org and send the following documents along with the application form:
Following are the general eligibility criteria for BEEF Fully Funded Scholarships:
- Must be a citizen of Pakistan having locale/domicile of Balochistan.
- Must not be older than 23 year at the time of Intake for Scholarship for BS Programs and as per prescribed limit by institutions for Cadet Colleges/Boarding Schools
- Must have completed last eligible qualification from any institution of Pakistan however selection priority would be given in following order:
- Having completed last eligible qualification from any Public/Government Institution of Balochistan (1st Priority).
- Having completed last eligible qualification from any private institution of Balochistan (2nd Priority).
- Having completed last eligible qualification from any institution situated within Pakistan but outside Balochistan (3rd Priority).
- Selection shall be made in the order of merit of marks obtained in FA/FSc/Intermediate according to the above criteria against the number of slots according to BEEF’s budget.
- Must have attained at-least 60% marks in Intermediate. Students having done Intermediate as a Private Candidate are also eligible on the condition that they have done intermediate from Balochistan and attained at-least 60% marks. No Supply/Compart/Failure Cases.
- Must not be getting any other scholarship.
- Marks improvement cases may be allowed if the marks have been improved in the next immediate exam. Pre-marks improvement DMC should be attached with the form.
- In case of A-Levels/GCSE, IBCC equivalence certificate is required
- Must not have educational gap of more than 2 years (for example last eligible qualification not passed more than 2 years ago e.g. for 2020 up till 2018 pass outs of Intermediate are eligible).
The last date of submission is September 30, 2023.